Dr. Veronica Simpson is a sought-after empowerment veteran, revisionist thinker, and transformative leader that possess a mantel to meet the needs of the whole man. God has lavished this mighty emissary with his anointing to fulfill Isaiah 61. VSM wears the coat of many colors: Speaker, Advocate. Author. Educator. gifted as a Prophetess, Evangelist and walks in a profound Apostolic Mantel to be a trail blazer for rising leaders.
Dr. Veronica Simpson has earned a distinguished reputation as a catalyst of change and voice of hope to the nations. Preaching the Word of God among the nations is her destiny. Sending a message of hope and encouragement is her purpose. She possesses and anointing to lead individuals from a place of despair to a place of purpose and destiny. VSM is a ministry not just created for time but for eternity.
VSMinistries Core Values
Empowering the Christian faith and values of new generations. Supporting leaders of congregations, church planting projects and other ministries in their outreach and nurture through information, resources, training and consultant relationships.
Our Core Values Christ-centered, Biblical faith for new generations.
It is an inclusive faith, based in God's saving grace.
- It is a compassionate faith, demonstrating God's love for suffering humanity.
- It is a hopeful faith, longing for the promised City of God.
- It is a progressive faith, sharing a dynamic understanding of the Word of God.
- It is a faith for the present and the future, providing encouragement and meaning for life today as well as a prophetic sense of God's purpose in history.
Our Faith Statement
Love – In John 13:34-35 Jesus commanded his followers to love one another and Paul affirms it in Romans 12:10;
- Order – From Genesis to Revelation, we see that God is a God of order, not confusion. Paul’s instruction in 1 Corinthians 14:40 and 12:16 is that “Everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way….Live in harmony with one another;”
- Unity – Our God is one, and he is Lord of all. Christ is not divided and neither should his church be divided (Ephesians 4:4-6 and 1 Corinthians 1:13); and
- Voluntary mutual submission – We see voluntary mutual submission modeled in the life of Jesus in John 13:5-10 (who made himself a servant to his own followers) and made explicit by Paul in Ephesians 5:21.
Global Vision & Local Impact
We believe that global change starts in small communities. We will impact world systems and global markets by empowering individuals within local communities. We reach the world one person at a time.
We believe that the favor of God is directly connected to our obedience, character, honesty, and transparency. We strive to maintain Christian ethics that reflect the culture of the Kingdom of God and the personality of our Creator as described in the Fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22-23.
We invest in the next generation. We create and pass on generational blessings spiritually, financially, and educationally.
We believe that every individual has been given all they need to fulfill their purpose in the form of unrealized potential. We maximize potential by activating a person’s individual gifts and abilities through the our Kingdom-based empowerment strategies. We celebrate each person’s significance.
We understand that our purpose is directly connected to the problems that we have been called to solve. Problems are divine opportunities to prosper. We refuse to complain when confronted with problems. Instead, we create solutions and celebrate the promotion that will inevitably result.
We believe in capacity building, because when ordinary people are empowered to maximize their potential, they produce extraordinary results. Giving increases our capacity to be and do more. In order to grow and expand we give extravagantly-we give of our time, talent, and treasure. Every human being has the ability to contribute to the health and prosperity of their community by engaging in a capacity-building process.
We are committed to the creation of supportive and safe environments that welcome a diversity of ideas, beliefs, and cultures. With this in mind, we understand the power of “team work” and “corporate responsibility” in fulfilling the unique vision and mandate we’ve been given.
JOIN US AS WE FULFILL CHRIST CORE VALUES